We currently have the following job vacancies in our firm:
Are you a young graduate or a high school leaver who wishes to have a career in the financial industry?
We are currently looking to recruit a bright and enthusiastic individual for the position of ACCA Trainee for our Audit & Assurance Department. The suitable candidate will have the opportunity to work with local and international clients.
• Planning / performance of / involvement in audit of financial statements of business entities
• Preparation of financial statements based on IFRS
• Involvement in the preparation of tax computations and tax returns for their filing with the Cyprus Tax Authorities
• Maintenance of up to date understanding of clients’ business
• Establishing and ensuring good working relations with clients and colleagues
• Keeping managers up to date with progress throughout the course of any assignments.
• High School Certificate/ University degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related field
• Analytical, time management and organisation skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Prior experience would be considered an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language (written and spoken)
• IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org